The V210CS cylinders have been designed for actuating threaded cores on plastic injection moulds by integrated racks – one or two – fully guided, besides the cylinder body.
The advantage of this solution is the compactness in overall dimensions, the standardization of all components with consequent price advantage.
The hydraulic unscrewing device can be provided of one or two racks with customized length, a wide range of modules for actuating one or more cores in one time. Cylinder available bores 32, 40 and 50 mm. with strokes 300, 400 and 500 mm.
- Max. working pressure: up to 200 bar (2900 PSI)
- Bore Size: 32, 40 and 50 mm
- Rod Size: 18 to 28 mm
- Max. working temperature :
- Magnetic version: 80°C - 176°F
- Non-Magnetic version: 100°C - 212°F
- Stroke : 300, 400 and 500 mm (according to the bore size)